Dr. Wolfgang P. J. Peters, born in 1963, has been a practicing attorney since 1992. Prior to founding PETERS Rechtsanwälte in 2000, he worked in commercial law firms in Cologne and Dusseldorf for several years. Through his work on the advisory boards of different companies and his entrepreneurial experience in various economic sectors, Dr. Peters has gained broad expertise. He is active in the areas of corporate law (particularly restructuring), inheritance law and criminal law.
Working LanguagesGerman and English
- Studied law at the Universities of Bonn and Cologne
- Attorney since 1992
- Doctorate in corporate law at Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Ulrich Noack, 2006
- Successful participation in the Specialist Attorneys Course on Criminal Law, 2016
- Compliance for small and medium-sized businesses” in Dialog Mittelstand
- Family businesses in crisis” in Dialog Mittelstand